The Game Master
Hello there, fellow gamers! Welcome to my domain. But wait, what's this on the floor... Hmmm, I need to get those trolls to mop up again.
Anyway, it's here where you'll be able to find find all the latest gaming news, links to patches, demos, and information on how and where to purchase all the latest and greatest releases available. This is a new site, and a lot of it is still under construction, so please be patient! I'm also working on a comprehensive list of used games. If you've got a used game that you might want to get rid of or trade, let me know about it (I can't say we'll take it off your hands because of the terms of specific licence agreements, but you never know!). We're going to be opening a real-time chat room that's going to have some totally awesome features so stay tuned-in and visit us often!
I'll answer your questions about the games I've played and the one's I'm involved in beta testing. If you want clues about specific games, you might find the answers here too! You can email me by clicking on the link to the left. I answer ALL my emails!
Some handy tips for serious (and new) gamers!
1. Please make sure that any game you buy meets your system's minimum requirements BEFORE you purchase it! Never buy a game as a gift for a friend unless you know their system can handle it. If in doubt.... ASK!!
2. Some really graphics intense games can run better on your system if you turn down some of the special features like landscape or sky textures.
3. Unplug the power transformer for your force feedback joy-stick or game wheel when you're not using it or if you have to reboot your system.
4. Take the time to read the accompanying literature or "readme.txt" file for your game. It'll often contain details of last minute changes to the game play or setup details.
5. Always make sure that the game packaging is factory sealed before you take your purchase to the cashier. If it looks like it's been tampered with or opened, make sure you bring it to the attention of the sales clerk or assistant.
6. Always make sure you have the latest drivers for your hardware and system. Check the game producer's (or ours!) web site for any last minute mods or patches.
7. It's sometimes a good idea to read the reviews on a game BEFORE you purchase it. Don't get suckered into buying a game because of awesome box-art that won't necessarily reflect what the game really looks like on your screen.
8. Believe it or not, but a lot of game makers love receiving your feed-back, both positive and negative. After all, they want you to buy their next release too. Don't be shy about telling them about your experiences with their products. We also want to hear about them as well. We'll definitely make it worth your while. Watch this space for more details...
shopforbrains.com - your Gaming Source!
or comments on this page? Contact the
copyright © 2001 shopforbrains.com, inc.